Hello. My name is Lou.
I'm an experienced marketer with a wide skill set, from planning and strategy to creative execution and measurement.
I’m a big picture thinker who likes to make sure the details are in line. I strive to understand our target market's motivations and goals. I work with researchers, designers, developers and stakeholders to bring campaigns and content to life.
I've worked with many businesses and organizations, and I firmly believe it's my generation's calling to lead the way into the digital economy.
My process involves research, strategy, and creative. Here are some examples of my work.
This is where it all begins. I take deep dives with existing systems, users, and stakeholders. I audit, interview, inventory, survey, observe, analyze and document my findings. I develop personas and test usability. And I believe you can learn just as much from a research report as you can from conversing with a user.
This is where I map out a big picture, connecting the dots from where we are to where we’re going. What stays, what goes, what changes, and why. Information architecture docs and ideal journey maps keep things organized for the any web project, while simplified explanations and presentations keep stakeholders in the loop.
Then the rubber hits the road. Interfaces are wireframed. Prototypes bring products to life, and personality is added with visual design. Products are tested. And tweaked. And tested.
- Marketing Strategy, campaign planning and execution
- Analytics & Tracking, Google Analytics, Sysomos social listening
- Marketig Automation, Email marketing, Hubspot
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
- SEM, Paid Search, SEO
- UX Strategy, design and documentation
- User Research, surveys, user testing and systems analysis
- Front-end development, HTML, CSS, WordPress CMS
- Documentation with Omnigraffle, Sketch, Invision
- Char-Broil Grills
- Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- Empire Level
- Wake Forest University
- 24 Hours of Booty
- Saber Grills
- Trek Bicycle
- Zeus Tubing